We all know how important it is to be healthy, but it's not just about physical wellbeing. Studies show that eating well can have a significant impact on your mental state as well.
The team behind Green Bean Salads believes the hype! We've experienced firsthand the effects of eating clean, whole foods.
Eating meals with a healthy balance of protein, carbs, and fat can help you sleep better, focus more, and keep your mind sharp. Read on for a list of other positive benefits of eating well.
1. Eating a diet rich in vegetables may prevent heart disease, stroke, and and type 2 diabetes.
2. Healthy eating can make you more productive. Eating poorly has been associated with a decrease in focus and productivity.
3. You can slow the effects of aging. Studies show that people who eat well look younger than those who don't regularly consume high levels of vitamins and nutrients in fresh, whole foods.
4. If you believe healthy food is better for you, it will start to taste better, and you'll consume more of it. Soon, you won't even crave the processed stuff.
5. You can improve your financial health. Grocery shopping for healthy foods is a better value than hitting up a restaurant or swinging through the drive through. Your wallet and your waistline will thank you.
Of course, this is just a sampling of why it's so important to eat well. For more information, check out other health-focused websites like this one!